CHEF WALTERS COOKING SCHOOL
Providence Italy Dubai Beijing
CHEF WALTERS COOKING SCHOOL KIDS......where math, reading, science & art mix with kids. Serious cooking in fun setting!
A unique culinary experience which offers cooking classes in a safe environment that encourages discovery and creativity. Each visit to CWCS is a new experience with fresh monthly themes and exciting new programs. There are many benefits to enrolling your child in a cooking program.
• There is a growing childhood obesity problem, and teaching your children about food and proper nutrition will better prepare them to lead healthy, active lifestyles.
• Learning how to cook can also give your child a sense of accomplishment and self-reliance, boosting self-esteem. Each unique session is designed to familiarize children with diverse foods, while they experience what it feels like to create and taste scrumptious recipes.
• At Chef Walters Cooking School we take the fear, mystery and the unknown out of cooking. In addition, each class and event incorporates supplemental subject matter which ties into each theme.
• Our staff of highly qualified teachers, chefs and nutritional experts carries out our mission to provide an interactive learning experience that gives children and teens the opportunity to develop a life-long love for the culinary arts.
• Students will not only learn how to cook by reading and following recipes, they’ll also learn safe food-handling procedures, what ingredients work well together, how to develop their own recipes, and proper etiquette in the kitchen and at the table – a lesson that nearly any parent will appreciate.
•The purpose and focus at Chef Walters Cooking School is to bring fresh food and classic cooking techniques to the forefront for children. Most importantly, to have a great time and to show that there is good and “real” food.
• Cancellation policy• You may cancel your registration for a class up to 12 or more business days in advance of the class and receive a 50% refund or transfer to another class of equal value. • No refund or exchanges will be given on classes that are canceled 12 days or less, prior to the class.